21st Odense

We headed in Odense which is the home of Hans Christian Andersen  ( link to wiki page )
and visited places related to him. The house he was born in,

and the one he lived in, and a couple of museums.


P and the  big apple


could be rapunzel's tower

I just liked the shapes

HC Andersens cut out

how to make clogs comfy and smell nice


I wonder what they serve here?

I know what they serve here... a long way from NZ ($44 in case you wondered)
We then travelled to Kerteminde marina and have done a load of washing, tomorrow we will explore the town and may have a swim at the beach if it is hot enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bazouges-la-Perouse,18th August

Vannes ,Arzal, St Nazaire, St Roche, La Planie sur mer, LaMartiniere Sept 23-26

Le Lude, Luceau, Troo , Chateaudun October 1-3